• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is wolf gonna be highest space animal tier?

Sonic XD

Smash Ace
Fox has been the top space animal tier. But, seeing as wolf is very good, will he be a higher tier than fox?

Geist

Smash Master
Tiers are always changing. They are based off of general tournament results and change with current metagame factors like newly discovered techniques and new ways to use old ones.

Brawl's metagame as of now is non-existant, so it's virtually impossible to tell.

Bocks

Smash Apprentice
personal experience says they'll be equal, but ive only been to 2 tourneys, i wetn further than the fox players (i also played them however) but at the same time gannon / mario went high also so we really can't determine. I'd speculate they'll be on the same level, whichever level is right below snake

EazyP

Smash Ace
HONESTLY and IMO...

Wolf has a stun projectile, good air game, can kill pretty good and has that Fsmash so for right now yeah I'd say he'd be top rated

But Falco is so close behind, has a better projectile game, they're so close

mixba

Smash Rookie
The one problem with tiers is that its still too early to tell. blah blah blah etc. However, Wolf seems to be popular for both veteran and newcomer alike, so chances are good that he will be fairly high up there.

goodoldganon

Smash Champion
I think Falco's better camping game as well as his chaingrab will make Falco the top spacie. Maybe it's me, but Brawl is more about defense then ever before, and few can play it better than Falco. That's my 2cents.

Bazooka Lucca

BRoomer
BRoomer
I think fox is the worse of the 3. As far as falco - I'm not sure. Haven't played enough falco players yet.

Wolf93

Smash Apprentice
belfast but orginally from the Isle of Man
i say wolf will be the Top space animal. i played fox in melee and thought that he was very weak as i like to use characters that have strong attacks and have a little bit of speed so WOLF FOR TOP TIER SPACE ANIMAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nacht004

Smash Rookie
As much as I love Wolf, and I do, Falco is probably going to be the top with his intense defensive game, chain grabs, stunning laser, SHDL, and just overall good attacks, It's hard to get passed him. Wolf will probably be higher then Fox, I think though, and most likely high tier. But yea.

Blazer

Smash Ace
I haven't seen ANY good Falco players but one so I think Wolf will be the top of the three. Even if it's only due to so many more people playing him, although I'd like to say, laserlock is evil, Falco could be better if people played him more.

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
Well this is a tough one. Fox is one of the few characters in the game with REAL combos, and he has more KO power than Wolf does in his up smash alone...which can be comboed into with a simple drill kick. oooer.

Having said that, as long as Wolf has his reflector, he's the best character in the game as far as I'm concerned.

<3 reflector <3

Top Bottom