• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is wolf a good non-noob character to use?

ADHD

Smash Hero
It takes care of the olimars pretty much, and those guys are pretty **** annoying.

metahunter

Smash Apprentice
using wolf great noob killing abiltys will only make you a noob your self. do you know how anoying it is when ever i see a wolf online the only thing they do is forward smash. if you are going to use wolf use him right all of these noob-wolfs are killing his name

Zantetsu

Smash Master
using wolf great noob killing abiltys will only make you a noob your self. do you know how anoying it is when ever i see a wolf online the only thing they do is forward smash. if you are going to use wolf use him right all of these noob-wolfs are killing his name
QFT

10 char

ADHD

Smash Hero
Note non-noob as I mean exactly not using what you said...

Juggalo

Smash Journeyman
Even if people do play Wolf noob-style, let them. What better surprise when you grab the controller and **** somebody proper feral beast style.

And yeah, if you play wolf correctly, he's fun as hell and very effective. Lots of small things that make him awesome.

AlAxe

Smash Journeyman
Wolf is pretty much just awesome all around. He's awesome for noobs and he's awesome for veterans. Against people who know how to shield grab you can't just spam f-smash but he's still awesome.

Zenonfury

Smash Cadet
Wolf is great since his laser is o so fun to spam at ppl having a hard time when you predict their movements and give a lil laser to the face..and his reflector being awesome as well..hes a superb character, and cool looking too.

Top Bottom