• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is Top 8 a good placing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Boo

Smash Rookie
I know this sounds like a dumb question/thread, but I'm really curious. This weekend I entered a tournament at Kami Con in Alabama. At first I thought little would show up but it had a large turnout of about 70 entrants. There was tough competition, and I ultimately got 7th place in the tournament. I really did enjoy my experience and actually made a friend there, but I'm disappointed I didn't take home any moola. Should I be dissapointed,or should I be glad in the experience? Thanks for any feedback,and any criticism would be helpful

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
Hey there. For questions such as these, please refer them to the The Smash 4 Question and Answer Thread. To answer your question, you should not be disappointed at your placing. First, there where a lot of entrants and you got 7th place. That's impressive. Secondly, as long as you learned something from your matches/tournament that you can use to improve, you took something positive from the experience regardless of placing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom