• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is this the Final Smash?

Digital Angel

Smash Journeyman
I've seen it mentioned a few times on these forums that Brawl was the final Super Smash Bros game. That there would be no 4th Smash sequel. Ever.

Is this true? And, if so, how do we know? :confused:
God **** this is what 6 years down the road. Enjoy brawl while it's here in like what not even a month now, fricken cripes. They could make another one, they could not. I think it's rather likely but I'm not going to fret about it if they weren't. It's just a game, it's going to be **** hard to top brawl anyway since Sakurai is most likely not returning.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
Nah, there'd be no point in discontinuing it. However, I don't think we'll be seeing another installment for another 10 years or so.

Metaknight15470

Smash Rookie
super smash bros is practically nintendo's best sellin game, and asking this question is like askin if nintendo's gonna make a new console anyways. and there will be a new console.

DokturSea

Smash Lord
I hope/think so. I'm sorry if I make anyone angry in saying this. But it really seems to me that they're putting ALL their resources into making this one of the best games ever. It just doesn't seem possible for them to top themselves in another game.

iMichael

Smash Lord
I hope/think so. I'm sorry if I make anyone angry in saying this. But it really seems to me that they're putting ALL their resources into making this one of the best games ever. It just doesn't seem possible for them to top themselves in another game.
That's what I said when Melee came out oh I also said that when Metal Gear Solid 3 came out....and God of War 1.....Did I mention Devil May Cry 3?

Of course they can top this game....

Camalach

Smash Apprentice
Smash Bros? Almost the best selling game that Nintendo has? If this is the last smash Nintendo isnt very smart.

Top Bottom