• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is this real...?

Scilord

Smash Rookie

This. Now, my friend says he achieved this and no matter how many times I ask him, he will fervently deny that he has edited this. Now, this is a friend whom I regularly demolish in online Kaillera. He does not know how to do things such as Z-cancelling or DI, or anything. However, this is far superior to anything I have done....

Now, let me show you another piece of evidence that I have against it.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=gfhlAlmGuRY
And you know what this is. It's a tool assisted speedrun made by our very own Ant-D.
My friend does not know how to use TAS. However, he claims to have accomplished this with his very own hands.. on a keyboard at regular speed. TAS, which is frame perfect...

What do you guys have to say about this? Is it real?

_kSo_

Smash Master
...he claims to have accomplished this with his very own hands.. on a keyboard at regular speed. TAS, which is frame perfect...

What do you guys have to say about this? Is it real?
I think you just answered your own question there champ

1200 posts

Zantetsu

Smash Master
So easy to photoshop these kind of things. Cut the right half of one record then cut the left half of ness then mix together and it looks real. Here i did this in PAINT and it still looks alright. I just took the ness image and mario record from ant-d's videos.

Top Bottom