• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Is this possible?

Brocolli123

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4897-6887-1972
So I was considering buying 3ds smash but I don't like the controls. Can I use wii controller like you can use all the different controllers on wii u or not?

Zer0Shade

Smash Rookie
NNID
Zer0Shade
3DS FC
0104-0338-8112
the connectivity and how laggy the online play is depends completely on players network connection and how far away they are from each other.

in 1vs1 connectivity is usually good. but small input lag occurs sometimes
in 4 player games it is kinda other way around; perfect connection is very rare and some matches are outright unplayable

Last edited:

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
the connectivity and how laggy the online play is depends completely on players network connection and how far away they are from each other.

in 1vs1 connectivity is usually good. but small input lag occurs sometimes
in 4 player games it is kinda other way around; perfect connection is very rare and some matches are outright unplayable
in my experience the leg even during 4 players matches doesnt happen to often

Last edited:

Elixir Soup

Smash Cadet
NNID
Stickkid12
3DS FC
5069-4931-8546
I guess you can get a Gamecube controller mod but that's not easy..

Top Bottom