• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is this just me?

ThreesTrees

Smash Rookie
Ok guys serious question. I am hyping hard for Sm4sh right? So whenever I see, like on facebook, a post somewhat nintendo related I yell MY LINK YOUR ASS.

Now, this can't just be me right? Maybe I am just excited maybe I am insane. Maybe it is my warcry?

With that said SHOW ME YOUR WAR FACE

no really do you have random catch phrases you use?

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
I've seen you around the boards for a while. How's it going, man?
I'm excellent.

I mostly diddle in the Smash 4 section. I'm thinking that I should probably expand my dominion--er, my presence in other sections of the site.

So you may see me more than you can stomach in the foreseeable future.

ShyGuy16

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Juliansg16
3DS FC
0516-7704-2697
My brother loves to declare who just got owned at any given moment. What makes it funny is that he's equally as excited when it's him that gets wrecked. XD
We also both yell "AWWWWWWWW" in a guttural growl whenever something unexpected happens.
I also sometimes slip into my old southern accent and quickly exclaim "Come on now" during heated back and forths, although that's really just a verbal tic I have...

Yasumi

Smash Rookie
I like to say "rip in pepperonis" for some reason.

It's a League team if you don't know. Why it's funny to me, I'll never know...

ThreesTrees

Smash Rookie
I'm so glad I'm not alone in random sayings :D Can't wait for my 3ds capture card so y'all can hear my whole lost of wingdings straight from the Trees' mouth

Top Bottom