• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

is this fate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Great Tama

Smash Journeyman
The months on every different Super Smash Bros. Brawl forums, we argued amongst each other about which characters should get in and which should not. I heard people say " Ridley's better than Geno" and "Krystal deserves it more than Megaman". But look at everyone's Brawl wish characters...ALL DECONFIRMED!!!

Krystal
Ridley
Geno
Isaac
Megaman
K. Rool
Micaiah
Sukapon
Ashley
Ray 01
Dark Samus....we all failed..

I think Sakurai wanted to show us a lesson by not putting any of these characters in brawl. We shouldn't put down anyone's opinions on who they want to see in Brawl. R.O.B? nuff said...
just wanted to point that out.

Darkraid

Smash Champion
We had to endure so many delays for... nothing. It's really sad, but we must move on.

iluvnintendo1983

Smash Journeyman
He left characters out because he didn't like them to begin with. All the characters he used from his "poll" were characters he was already planning on using from the very beginning. I think the poll was just some publicity stunt to get more people talking about Brawl and increase the hype.

TheGlitchMaster

Smash Lord
leooooooooonnnnnnnnnnn! sssssssscccccoooooooootttttttttt. kkkkkkkeeeeeeeeennnnnnnaaaaaaaddddddddddddddddddddeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyy.
*sob* why not? sakurai, i want a third third party!

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
I think they are just lazy as **** if what we have now is it.

I don't care about the number of characters, 35 is fine but he could have given Ganondorf and WW Link their own movesets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom