• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is this considered...

1MachGO

Smash Ace
A Ken combo involves Marth using fair (or bair too I guess) to combo into dair.

lol You will have to become pretty imfamous in order to get something like that named. Then again, we might be past the era for stuff to get named. Bombsoldier (SD dairs), Kerg (Uair -> Sheik UpB), Ken (Fair -> dair), and there might be more stuff.

Scarlet Bean

Smash Apprentice
lol You will have to become pretty imfamous in order to get something like that named. Then again, we might be past the era for stuff to get named. Bombsoldier (SD dairs), Kerg (Uair -> Sheik UpB), Ken (Fair -> dair), and there might be more stuff.
boobs

itsbme

Game on!
Slippi.gg
BME#828
The original is fair to dair, but some people call bair to dair the Ken Combo. Also Ken has done dash attack to dair. But I suppose officially the original will be fair to dair.

Some other things that have names that I know of:

Eddie Spike (gannon upair off stage.)
Westballz Pressure (doing like 10 shines in a row)
The Chillin (upair->upair->upair)
Azen Dashing (air dodging off stage.)
Doing It Ken Style (fast falling off stage while doing a suicide nair)

The last two i'm an ass for posting. Sorry.

Then again, we might be past the era for stuff to get named.
It's never too late! Some things that could be a thing!

The aMSa (off stage falling neutral B against someone near edge w/Yoshi)
The Warrior (consecutive hits with Gannon's dair) Kage is known for this. Okay, someone pick a better name, haha.

JKJ

Smash Ace
It is the tipman.
Thomas tipman invented it. It's in no way the Eddie Spike.

Red Rice

Smash Journeyman
Mango goes for this all the time - the soft bair DI mixup. It also serves to bring the opponent a little more off stage so that the spike is more guaranteed.

I should also note that M2K and Armada use it from time to time with their respective characters

Top Bottom