• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is this a glitch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

roman5hero

Smash Apprentice
no you can do a wall jump with down b not a glitch just hard to do on that ledge u can even try it make a level with two walls next to each other and do down b then press away from the wall you will wall jump (the wall jump is another down b)

iFaiL

Smash Rookie
no you can do a wall jump with down b not a glitch just hard to do on that ledge u can even try it make a level with two walls next to each other and do down b then press away from the wall you will wall jump (the wall jump is another down b)
Oh lol thought it was a glitch.

kuenzel

Smash Ace
You could try the search function if you're not sure of something... But if its not there, then a simple post in our Q&A thread will drastically minimize the resulting flaming compared to making a whole new thread.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
You did an auto wall jump with Flip Jump. Getting it on that wall requires some very specific spacing and timing that I seem to be really good at getting, especially when I'm trying to sweet-spot.

NeoZero

Smash Apprentice
What's funny is that the first time I ever tried getting back on a stage with down b, that happened to me. It would have been an epic recovery, but I failed and died. I remember my reaction being similar to "WTF! NOOOOOOOOO!!!". I'm not 100% positive, but I'm pretty sure that I lost that match.

canthandletheSpeculosity

Smash Journeyman
Just in case for people who don't know. If you feel that you're gonna bounce off the edge with down b, just hold down for a little bit and you will not sweet-spot it until you let it go, which you should after you get past the frames where you will bounce off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom