• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is there some kind of a common5 merger/combiner?

TPW_ThatOneGuy

Smash Rookie
NNID
Jerry-ThatOneGuy
3DS FC
3239-4044-4959
Exactly what the thread is asking. I have no idea as to whether or not one exists, and I'm trying to combine the Vibrant Brawl with The Smash 3 Project (i.e. all the characters who don't have Smash 3 textures yet get the Vibrant costume) and something like a file merger would save me a lot of tedious file replacing in BrawlBox.
Thanks in advance.

Necrojinsei

Smash Cadet
You will have to use this http://www.lakora.us/brawl/ website to get the costume manager. Unfortunately you will have to place the portraits individually along with the files that accompany them. It's manual, but its faster then editing the common5.pac with brawl box.

UltimateWario

Smash Master
Yeah, the "Brawl Manager" pack is probably the closest thing to what you're looking for.

It makes compiling your personal Brawl/Project M set-up SO EASY.

TPW_ThatOneGuy

Smash Rookie
NNID
Jerry-ThatOneGuy
3DS FC
3239-4044-4959
Thanks for the quick replies.
Yeah, I was thinking about using the Costume Manager. Guess I sorta have to.

Top Bottom