• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is there anywhere to download the PM tracks?

Juken

Smash Ace
I know PM has a few songs that was composed specifically for the mod, and I would like to add a couple of them (namely the Hanenbow track) to my music playlist.

Is there any place that has the Project M tracks in high quality? There's Youtube videos of the songs, but they're in low quality and if they include download links it's just as low quality. There's also Project M OST videos on Youtube that are well over an hour long, but I don't know if those are up to date.

Can anyone give a link, or maybe give me the name of the music composers for PM so I could ask them if they could upload it?

Phans

Smash Cadet
Brawl Box can play .brstm files, I believe. I can't remember, but I think it did. If so, use Audacity to capture your computer's audio output while playing the music file, then export it in a high-quality format, lossless FLAC if you care especially for that sort of thing. It seems a bit daunting at first, but it's quite simple.

Yes, this can also be used to rip songs from Spotify. But that's wrong.

Top Bottom