• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is there anyway to play smash 4 on mac

Resolve_beta

Smash Rookie
Disclaimer: I own smash 4 and do not endorse any piracy

I cant find any emulators that run smash 4 on mac. When i look it up on yt I see little mac lmao. I was just wondering if there was a way to play smash 4 on mac or 4xM becuase i want to try that too.

1FC0

Smash Lord
Copying games is more like free speech than it is like piracy. After all, you copy information and to do so use your own tools, not Nintendo's. But with piracy you actually steal something. The difference is whether the "victim" loses something or not. Copyright is not property law, but monopoly law. Smash Bros. is not Nintendo's property, but their monopoly.

Also, I suspect that Nintendo disapproves of what you are trying to do. You are not stealing, but you might be infringing on their monopoly. Though maybe you are not, supposedly Nintendo sometimes makes up laws that may actually not be enforceable. Consult with your lawyer if you need legal advice.

Top Bottom