• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is there anything I can do to increase the resolution of reflections?

Ed94

Smash Apprentice
Focusing on just removing the pixelization, not the models or their textures used in the reflection.

Pic

Last edited:

Vorde

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Vorde
3DS FC
4613-7807-1976
I think this was something put in place to reduce the amount of lag it originally caused when they went with full reflections. Maybe something Dolphin could handle, but not something you'd want to try on a Gamecube/Wii as it would probably lower the FPS. I could be wrong, but I don think they would lower the resolution without good reason. And anyways, this stage is problematic to begin with for lag

UnclePunch

Smash Ace
Yes, If you increase the resolution in Dolphin high enough, you can see the reflection clearly. This was taken in 5k

Mingo24

Smash Rookie
Would it be possible to replace captain falcon's model with the low poly version? It would look kinda like n64 falcon. Idk it seems interesting.

Top Bottom