• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is there any place to go to get into melee?

C4RBoNX

Smash Rookie
I've been wanting to get into competitive melee for a long time but I can only play on smash ladder. Are there places to go to practice with real people in real life on an actual gamecube? I want to be able to meet people to practice with.

Pauer

The Pauerful
That depends on where you live. In most places, you will find that there already exists a competitive melee community within driving distance. Take a look at the facebook group thread, pick out the group that is most appropriate for your region and ask whether there are any players or smaller groups in your location.

C4RBoNX

Smash Rookie
That depends on where you live. In most places, you will find that there already exists a competitive melee community within driving distance. Take a look at the facebook group thread, pick out the group that is most appropriate for your region and ask whether there are any players or smaller groups in your location.
Thank you very much!

Top Bottom