• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is there a way to play for glory mode team with friends?

ferioku

Smash Ace
Just wondering because me and my friend want to do it together, I don't want to just play online for glory with randoms, I want to be in sync =(

Pika_Legend

Smash Rookie
I was also looking for this and it's not there. I'm hoping 2 people can at least play for glory on the same system when Wii U version is out

The Seventh One

Smash Cadet
I was also looking for this and it's not there. I'm hoping 2 people can at least play for glory on the same system when Wii U version is out
I hope its not limited to same system. The whole point of online is so that I don't have to go to my friends house just to play the game.

Phoenix_Dark

Smash Lord
NNID
Phoenix2337
3DS FC
1289-8343-1385
I like how they make smash run this elaborate party mode and yet you can only play it with cpu's or people on local wifi. WTF Nintendo. Really, what is the point of smash run if you can't enjoy it with others?

Top Bottom