• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is there a server for people who use mupen rather then PJ64?

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
I can only use mupen and It's pretty annoying being unable to find games... I just wanted to know if there were any servers that specifically use Mupen64k rather the PJ64k with smash, thanks in advance

Dash_Fox

Smash Ace
I'll use mupen if others are on it and I want to play with them.

It is better and more stable than PJ64k in general. And it supports all the pluggins!

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
Well, PJ64k gives me some BS HAL error that I cant fix + as dash said - Mupen is like 500x better overall (even has a recording feature)

felix45

Smash Lord
I like PJ64k because Mupen doesn't let me use the jabo plugins and I have run into an infinatly larger amount of errors using it as compared to PJ64k

I dont see why people think it is better. maybe I'm one of the few that had uber huge problems with it. Even when I do get it working it lags on my computer wayyyyy more than PJ64k. maybe it is my compy but even if that is the case that doesn't give me personally much reason to use mupen if I can play smash with much much much less lag.

Top Bottom