• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is there a point in learning a non 1111 setup?

dakotaisgreat

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MegaSkarner XLR
My title answers most of the question for me I guess. I think Mii Gunner is already hard enough to learn due to some of the janky attacks they have and the fact that I need to find someone to play with every single time I want to practice, but really if tournaments are only ever going to allow 1111 I might as well just stick with that right? 1111 isn't terrible in my opinion, but its my second choice in all four catagories.

What do you guys think?

wizrad

Smash Journeyman
NNID
nin10L3ro
3DS FC
4871-4875-5333
If you want to play with 3322, play with 3322. Or any other set. If someone tells you you can't do that, ask them why. Because it's unfair to characters who don't have alternate specials? Kirby's Inhale is unfair to characters that aren't Kirby. Because it's unbalanced? The best placing for any Mii ever is like 17th at Evo. Because Miis aren't real characters? Funny, seems like theres a spot for me to put my token that says "Mii".

Don't bend to idiots who are trying to arbitrarily nerf our characters.

Top Bottom