• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is there a pic of Diddy Kong as Dixie Kong...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soft3x

Smash Apprentice
I hope they change the colors, to real cool costumes, like Diddy's alternative costume really is Dixie with her hair and everything.
Link have many alternatives too, like a Zora costume and the other costumes he wears in Twilight Princess.

.Yoshi

Smash Journeyman
Looks like the only "costumes" are for "naked" characters like Pikachu.
Everyone else just gets palette swaps.

Soft3x

Smash Apprentice
There is a hope that they will change it. It was only the demo so far.
And Sonic's alternate would be Metall Sonic, Shadow and one more.

Japanese Monk

Smash Journeyman
In the recent Samus video, Samus is just in Fusion colors, not the actual fusion suit costume like I had hoped. That was a bit of a blow to me.
I think that video might have been the gravity suit. Look here.

Gravity Suit

Fusion Suit

If it was even the fusion colors then the top would be completely blue and green with the helmet/ a little of the chest red. And the bottom would be all that one color.

Instead that IGN video everyone saw looks more like the gravity suit instead of the fusion.....

Japanese Monk

Smash Journeyman
Diddy simply has a pink shirt and cap like Dixie's....That's all.
Dixie also sports a beret instead of a "cap"

So if diddy is wearing that instead of a cap then yeah its supposed to be dixie. \

How hard is it to film someone going through the alt colors/costumes GEEZ!!!!

Kittah4

Smash Ace
To me the ign vid looks like the fusion suit. some parts of her armor are yellow when they should be purple, like her knee spikes. And it isnt that hard to tell purple from light blue. The armor is colored as if it WAS the Fusion suit, the blue colors sort of wrap around her body. But it then ISNT the suit because she still has her football shoulders and knee spikes.

Also, the red of her helmet continues onto her chest, like the altered helmet from Fusion. I dont know why they just didnt go all the way and remove her knee spikes and shoulderpads.

bluekitsune13

Smash Journeyman
I really hope somebody just quickly flips through the different character so we can see some of the colors. I'm curious to see what kind of "golden" character costumes look like. It seems that half the characters have a "golden" version. I'm hoping that it's not solid gold.

My biggest disappointment is that Sonic doesn't have any cooler costumes. I think that just a black Sonic (with red accents or not), and a green one (Ashura, the glitch from Sonic 2) would be pretty cool.

Raptorbite

Smash Apprentice
I really hope somebody just quickly flips through the different character so we can see some of the colors. I'm curious to see what kind of "golden" character costumes look like. It seems that half the characters have a "golden" version. I'm hoping that it's not solid gold.

My biggest disappointment is that Sonic doesn't have any cooler costumes. I think that just a black Sonic (with red accents or not), and a green one (Ashura, the glitch from Sonic 2) would be pretty cool.
I am really suprised that no one has done that yet.

Supposedly Bowser has a scheme with a golden shell.
Star Fox and the supposed Wold McDonnell scheme w/o electronic eyepatch thing-ma-bob.
Donkey Kong is confirmed to have an albino color scheme.
Link has a Dark link version.

That's about all I know.

ValiantVernon

Smash Journeyman
there hasnt been a dixie costume confirmed and Gimpy said there wasnt one in the demo check out his episode 1 Idk about colors though they may be the same but no Xdressing lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom