• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Is there a fast way to do a lot of money?

Shog

Smash Ace
All Star Mode. It is fast enough for me atleast. Otherwise there might be a better trick.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
I'm doing it for the trophies and I absolutely hate it. Can't wait to get rid of it. I was hoping for some exploit

Donkey_Inferno

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Donkey_Inferno
3DS FC
4768-7553-7018
Only thing I can think of is All Star mode as well :/ sorry no exploit. At least not that anyone's found yet.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
I was thinking, in normal Smash mode what does the game count to give you money? I had a 99 minute match in which I let the game play by itself, never touched the 3DS (I want the 10 hour of game achievement) and it gave me almost nothing. If I actually played, maybe it would've gave me something. What if I make a 30 minute match with all the CPU with strong handicap and at level 1, make like a thousand kills lol? Would the game drown me in money?

Snagrio

Shiny Lord
NNID
WingedFish64
3DS FC
4081-5821-0404
I think playing online (particularly with friends/four player?) gives you more per match then offline, like 100+ give or take. Not 100% sure on that though.

Last edited:

Enigma14

Smash Champion
I net like 400+ on Smash Run.

I think that getting coins depends on the number of time you use DI.

Zim2014

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1607-3300-1778
How about betting on some online matches while watching tv, cleaning your room etc. Just made over 100k gold with it in the last few days :p

My record was 21k gold for a single match, lol :-)

Captain Norris

Smash Lord
NNID
ZeldaFan3280
Not technically true. There also upping intensity on Classic Mode, betting in Spectate, buying more time on Trophy Rush, ect.
oh alright. Those are true statements. I guess I was more referring to shop-like buying. It would be cool to buy custom moves for an extreme price, or powers or equipment for Smash Run, instead of just trophies. :p
Plus, Trophy Rush is usually better for general trophies, while the other is for specifics.

Top Bottom