• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Is there a competitive future to this game at all

D

Deleted member

I would like to competitively play this game but will any tournaments actually play it

jamespsi

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW 6571 4180 9142
I think it'll die too. The gameplay on the 3DS was great but with the Wii U it kind of pushed it aside in terms of competitive. SN: I'm just really hyped for smash ultimate.

1FC0

Smash Lord
The only game that stays alive competitively as far as I know is Melee because Melee is the fastest game in the Smash series which requires the most tech skill which is appreciated by many competitive players. This speed sets Melee apart. Smash 4 does not have much special to offer to competitive players. To many competitive players Smash 4 is just another Smash game but with the most characters right now because it is the newest. When Smash Ultimate comes Smash 4 will be reduced to just another Smash game to many of them.

Top Bottom