• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Is the rigged Master Orders glitch patched?

David Wonn

Smash Ace
If you are not familiar with the recent discovery, details of the exploit are here.

Can anyone on 1.03 (or whatever the latest version number is) check to see if this glitch is patched? I'm staying offline on 1.02 to be on the safe side, not just so I can continue to exploit this glitch, but to also record old replays, and I don't have access to Mewtwo anyway. Enough confirmations from the community one way or another will determine how long I stay offline. Thanks in advance.

David Wonn

Smash Ace
Thanks for the info. It looks like I have no compelling reason to update until I can purchase Mewtwo or download Kart 8 DLC 2, whichever comes first. I will just go back to exploiting this glitch for at least a couple more weeks offline and seeing which replays are worth uploading.

David Wonn

Smash Ace
This exploit allowed (and continues to allow for me on 1.02) for much easier Master Orders tickets by manipulating the CPUs to have any bonus effects available in one's inventory. The link in the first post shows several videos of it in action and how it evolved. The glitch really shines when I give the CPUs negative effects from equipment, such as starting out with damage, and/or altering their abilities to shield, jump, etc. All of this is done simply by starting an 8-player Smash, and setting all the CPUs to the custom rigged fighter of choice. Every ticket in Master Orders gets overridden with whatever I set up in that 8-player Smash for as long as the console remains powered on.

It is most hilarious in stamina matches, as these can be finished within a few seconds very easily, even on the highest difficulty levels.

Top Bottom