• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is the online still as laggy as ever?

Station

Smash Cadet
Last time I played Brawl online it was horrendously laggy in random and still fairly laggy in friend code matches, have either of these been improved at all?

Ghostbone

Smash Master
The game is hardcoded to have a minimum amount of lag, something like 4-6 frames.
If you have a blue connection it can get close to that minimum amount, otherwise yes it's still incredibly laggy.

Clownbaby

Smash Apprentice
Honestly if its ALWAYS horribly laggy its probably your connection that's the problem. just moving my wii closer to my wifi signal has drastically reduced the amount of lag from constant to rare. but yeah it is unavoidable even with the best connection. And I don't think they(nintendo) have ever done anything to improve their online play, infact the way they designed it its almost like a middle finger to all of us.

:phone:

Top Bottom