• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U is the miiverse stage only for the wii u ?

Omonito

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3738-0047-0553
Yes, but a simple google search would have told you that.

Zeth444

Smash Apprentice
I spend one hour trying to find where to get it. then I decided to go Watch The direct again. Got só desapoimted. Wiiu only.

Iblistech

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NeosCross
3DS FC
3179-6577-8881
Switch FC
SW-7096-0760-2425
I checked the stage select screen in both games and can confirm that it's exclusive to Wii U. Dreamland 64 and Suzaku Castle are in both games.

Last edited:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
The Miiverse stage is automatically unlocked in Smash Wii U after you update to 1.0.8. It is Wii U exclusive, considering that you won't find it at the Nintendo eShop.

Little Macklemore

Smash Rookie
The Miiverse stage is exclusive to Smash Wii U and it is automatically put on your game after updating to 1.0.8. I'm not sure why it's not on the 3DS. Software limitations maybe?

HewhosmasheS

Smash Apprentice
NNID
balmerZZZ91
3DS FC
2036-7682-0346
thanks for much needed insight. that really sucks tho

Sonic Prower

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3609-1479-1886
The only way I see it not being ported to the 3DS is probably because they couldn't code the Miiverse posts in the stage. Even if they found a way, it would probably take up to much space. If it was ported to the 3DS, it would probably be a dumbed down version of the stage using the same Miiverse posts.

WaterDemonBaku

Smash Cadet
Wii U exclusive, and I can understand why.

The console would have to be connected to the internet to get the post, take said post of whatever characters are playing, render them in the stage, and do this throughout the whole match. The 3DS (talking about the 3DS, 3DS XL and 2DS here,) doesn't have the power, or for that matter probably the space to do that.

When the Miiverse stage was announced, I was a bit disappointed that it wasn't going to be on the 3DS version, but now, I think it's okay considering we can get two more stages at least.

HewhosmasheS

Smash Apprentice
NNID
balmerZZZ91
3DS FC
2036-7682-0346
Wii U exclusive, and I can understand why.

The console would have to be connected to the internet to get the post, take said post of whatever characters are playing, render them in the stage, and do this throughout the whole match. The 3DS (talking about the 3DS, 3DS XL and 2DS here,) doesn't have the power, or for that matter probably the space to do that.

When the Miiverse stage was announced, I was a bit disappointed that it wasn't going to be on the 3DS version, but now, I think it's okay considering we can get two more stages at least.
yeah i just wish one of those stages was saffron city

Top Bottom