• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is the anticipation of brawl consuming every minute of your life

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowyoshi2345

Smash Journeyman
If you are like me, most of the thoughts during your day are about brawl

You are sad that their isnt any updates on the dojo during the weekends

The only thing good about sundays is knowing that their will be an update on monday

Then you discuss the update with your friends that day

Then you wait for the next day, for the next update

You spend a lot of time on this website

Your constantly hoping that their will be a credible leak

And the next 5 weeks until Feb 10 will probably be the longest five weeks of your life

All in all, the waiting and anticipation for brawl is consuming your life, whether you know it or not

Shuma

Smash Hero
*craps brawl*

But in al seriousness, no, not really, i have better stuff to do than become crazy over a videogame wich is a month away from being released.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Yes, for all of the reasons you mentioned.

shadowyoshi2345

Smash Journeyman
*craps brawl*

But in al seriousness, no, not really, i have better stuff to do than become crazy over a videogame wich is a month away from being released.
yet you have 4,000+ post............hmmmmmmmm somebody might've been lying

Boofer

Smash Ace
Actually, yes. Unfortunately. It's kinda sad, but it's really the only thing that I'm excited about right now.

Speedwobbles223

Smash Apprentice
YES

Dude its terrible

Its only the 6th

and im on these forums full time, thinking about it wayyy to much

evilflame101

Smash Journeyman
If you are like me, most of the thoughts during your day are about brawl

You are sad that their isnt any updates on the dojo during the weekends

The only thing good about sundays is knowing that their will be an update on monday

Then you discuss the update with your friends that day

Then you wait for the next day, for the next update

You spend a lot of time on this website

Your constantly hoping that their will be a credible leak

And the next 5 weeks until Feb 10 will probably be the longest five weeks of your life

All in all, the waiting and anticipation for brawl is consuming your life, whether you know it or not
YES! YES! ALL YESSSS!!!!

except for me the next 11 days will be long, but in 11 days i will be done studying for and taking finals and will be homefree for brawl... And then a few days after that brawl hits japan, epic character spoilers, and the rest of the wait will seem short, so basically brawl is 11 days away in my life...

raptorbaby10

Smash Journeyman
Holy crap. I swear you just read my mind or something. Right down to the credible leak part.

Newtwarrior

Smash Cadet
I check here and ign constantly.
I think about WHAT I'm going to do the 24th...I don't wanna spoil SSE but I want to know SOME chars..

Shuma

Smash Hero
"yet you have 4,000+ post............hmmmmmmmm somebody might've been lying"

Doesn't mean i'm obssessed with the game, it means i'm obssessed with internet forums, they whon't let me go!!!! AH!!!!W!1!!.

Y34HDUD3!!!

Smash Lord
Not that crazy about it. I try not to think about it too much and just do what I normally did before Brawl came to my life.

But, I am still crazy for it. The week before Brawl comes to me will be ****ty as hell IMO.

Tryptomine

Smash Journeyman
No.

I'm extremely excited over this game, but seriously, if you really have absolutely nothing else to do or think about, I feel sorry for you.

Demon Kirby

Smash Champion
I have other stuff I do (writing stories for fun, school, lurking forums, etc.), so I do not eat, sleep and piss Brawl.

It still consumes a lot of my thoughts, though.

Garuda

Smash Ace
Yes, as a matter of fact, Brawl has consumed me, in all the ways you mentioned.

True Fool

Smash Ace
I wouldn't go as far to say every minute, but has definitely been distracting me from normal life , mostly the things that require thinking. Friends are all fine, social life is intact still, but it's been making it difficult to use the computer for work, instead of looking here to discuss more speculated garbage.

SurooshX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SurooshX
Brawl takes up 12 hours of my life. The other twelve consist of sleep and other things that I can't remember.

Meow-Mix

Smash Cadet
I can understand being excited about Brawl. Hell I'm sure everyone on this forum is. However, I don't not think about it every second or daydream about it constantly. I'd get sick of it if I did that.
I'm more occupied with dreading going back to college. :laugh: Like any Nintendo fan, I can't wait till Brawl is released here in America, but I'm not consumed by it. Remember it is just a game afterall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom