• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is superboomfan now better than isai?

Status
Not open for further replies.

smash64guy

Smash Rookie
Alot of people say that boomfan is now the best player in North America. Based on head to head results in a few tournaments I would have to agree but I still believe if Isai put as much time into playing as boomfan does Isai would still be better. When I began playing ssb64, Isai was considered the best no questions asked and I used to watch his videos religiously so maybe I'm biased. What does everyone else think?

D

Deleted member

Alot of people say that boomfan is now the best player in North America. Based on head to head results in a few tournaments I would have to agree but I still believe if Isai put as much time into playing as boomfan does Isai would still be better. When I began playing ssb64, Isai was considered the best no questions asked and I used to watch his videos religiously so maybe I'm biased. What does everyone else think?
I don't care and never have. Smash 64, is about having fun, not arguing about who's better, best, to you. Whatever that even means...

Last edited by a moderator:

smash64guy

Smash Rookie
I don't care and never have. Smash 64, is about having fun, not arguing about who's better, best, etc. Whatever that even means.
If you don't care don't post in the thread, Jesus Christ you act like its your job to post in every thread.

smash64guy

Smash Rookie
User was warned for this post
In all fairness, you're a nobody. If you don't care don't post, something that even a 20 IQ person like yourself should understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom