• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is Saturn an infinite?

Na!l

Smash Journeyman
I was playing peach against my friends falcon, and I pulled a saturn. I then hit him with it, from the ground, caught it with A, then hit him again. He couldn't move, and just kept getting hit. He tried to sheild, but it broke. So how do you get out of Saturn spamming?

LieutenantSerg

Smash Lord
I think this happend to me last time your pretty much just stunned the whole time.
I took off my shield so it wouldent break so I ended up just getting hit by it so many
times im not sure if you can catch because I didn't think about that at the time lol.

Pye

Smash Journeyman
Montreal. PM me if you're on the island! I need op
That sounds rediculous? I'm pretty sure any character has a move fast enough to get out of this...

Try in training to see if it's a true combo. If it is, well...that's pretty bad design right there. If not, then any character with a fast move (which is...everyone >_>) could use that move to get out. I find it hard to believe you can't shine out of having a Saturn thrown at you over and over.

Na!l

Smash Journeyman
I was thinking of this yesterday, and I feel pretty stupid. If you can shield, then C-stick roll away from it, until you are far enough away that you can counter it.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Never sheild the saturn, JAB!!!! If tapping A doesn't catch it, it will at least have the priority to deflect him. Saturn blwos are better than sheild ****.

cba

Smash Master
if you sheild youre done with. mr. saturn stuns you so you have to DI back.

Top Bottom