• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is Pit his own worst enemy?

Ares_Omega

Smash Rookie
If two Pits fight each other, couldn't the arrows be used to kill? If Pit gets hit during his up B he doesn't get another one, so the arrows could be extremely anoying to a Pit that is off the stage. That is a pretty easy kill on another Pit that is using up B, but does it work to stop the jumps from getting enough distance to get back on? The shield could be used inbetween jumps tp get back on.

I also have some questions about his side B.
1. If someone shields it and you keep it going, can they grab you, roll, or get out of it without taking damage?
2. If you get someone stuck against the wall at low damage with the side B and keep it going, can they DI out of it without taking a lot of damage?
3. a. Is it a good or somewhat good edge gaurd?
4. b. If fox or another character that goes in a straight line used up B / side B into Pit's side B while trying to get back on the stage, would Pit get hurt, or would he stop them from moving past him?

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
lol the only thing that can kill pit, is another pit!!

for the vids ive seen to awnser number 4. fox will get hurt if he goes right into the side b but if he flies right into the stages edge he will grab it. you can shiled tho and fox will go the other way

Ares_Omega

Smash Rookie
I found the answer to some of these from vids.

1. If someone shields it and you keep it going, can they grab you, roll, or get out of it without taking damage?

They can roll if they power shield.

2. If you get someone stuck against the wall at low damage with the side B and keep it going, can they DI out of it without taking a lot of damage?

Still don't know.

Not really, they stick to the edge easily.

4. b. If fox or another character that goes in a straight line used up B / side B into Pit's side B while trying to get back on the stage, would Pit get hurt, or would he stop them from moving past him?

Don't know very much.

Ares_Omega

Smash Rookie

Still don't know.

Don't know very much.

Edit: My computer had a problem. How do I delete my post?

Mysteryfox1

Smash Ace
The Netherlands, Noord-Brabant, Aarle Rixtel

Still don't know.

Don't know very much.

Edit: My computer had a problem. How do I delete my post?
You can't too bad:(

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
they are if its pit v pit but only on his up B but you dont need to use his Up B with his Jumps and Glide his up is only needed if he is below the stage.

Top Bottom