• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is Olimar too powerful?

TrueRedemption

Smash Journeyman
Haha fair enough, an opinion can't be wrong that is true. Unfortunately they still can be uninformed. The real trouble comes in when its casual vs competative gameplay being talked about, cause each side takes the side they are more used to, and well there are billions of threads boiling down to that all over smashboards unfortunately, hopefully we can keep it to a minimum here, I know I unfairly look at all things through that competative lens first and usually its that initial response that comes out in my posts.

Fortunately though for all of us Olimar fans we've got a number of good people around, I highly doubt Olimar is going to get left in the dust =) Echo has a great guide going, school and playing have kept him busy but hes still managing to find time to update when he can. Likewise Illidr has been good at keeping up the video thread. "The Pikmen" group is a Pikmin and Olimar fan group with an absolutely monsterous thread going, an amazing feat considering they don't actually usually talk about anything at all =P The Pikmin and Olimar forum is also one of the top character specific forums for activity =) I only imagine things are gonna get more crazy once the games released too. This is a good place to be, everyones pretty reasonable, you can count on something new every time you check back, and we all like P&O and Brawl.

Anyway, keep up with having ideas, its they only way we can all figure out something new =) I'm not trying to say everything you've posted is wrong, just that not all you've said is right and hopefully reinforcing the details we do know so far about Olimar and Brawl, because until the 9th its all most of us have to go off of.

-True

Top Bottom