• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is Mewtwo too strong or is it just his shadow ball?

MetalAlvin

Smash Rookie
I feel his Shadow ball hits hard and moves pretty fast but I don't really think its nerf worthy, what do you guys think?

D

Deleted member

This thread should be moved to the following forum: Mewtwo

Welcome to Smashboards! ... sort of. And no, I don't think Mewtwo is that strong.

Thy Knight

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1461-7542-0706
No way! MewTwo's shadow ball is strong, sure, but the pushback that it inflicts on you in addition to the amount of time it takes to charge and the marksmanship that it takes to actually hit with the slow casting speed of it make it simply viable. In my opinion of course, haha!

On a side note, MewTwo is definitely not an over-powered character. He's a bit of a quirky character with his second jump, but it doesn't mean that he's bad either. He's simply viable as of right now. It's only been a day to develop any sort of meta, right?

Gladdy07

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Gladdy07
3DS FC
3050-7717-2368
Welcome to smashbards let me know if your bored or something and i'll reply fast as the Blue Blur.

addtext_com_MDA0ODM4MTI0NDEz.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom