• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is jigglypuff the floatiest character in the game.

Loowis

Smash Rookie
Statistically, i wouldn't know. I should presume so aside from Kirby.

skoo

Smash Cadet
jigglypuff is the floatiest character in the game kirby is second to jiggy.

doyoung2win

Smash Ace
what do you mean by floaty? kirby isnt that floaty nubs...
floaty as in light? or floaty as in falls very slow and moves mad slow in the air? Because i would give that to luigi.

if you meant light? i would say she is, what other character can you reverse dolphin slash with roy and kill off the top of fd?

graves

Smash Journeyman
Has anyone ever wonderd what made jigglypuff better then other pokemon and make the game i mean out of hundrids of pokemon they chouse it why?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I always thought Luigi was the floatiest.

Pichu was the lightest.

Jiggs is the most AGILE in the air if that's what you meant...

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
Has anyone ever wonderd what made jigglypuff better then other pokemon and make the game i mean out of hundrids of pokemon they chouse it why?
yes hes the most floaty.
jigglypuff is second most popular pokemon after pikachu when smash first came out, so thats why they chose it.

knowledge is power. ^^

snoblo

Smash Journeyman
Jiggs falls the slowest, but has the fastest horizontal air movement speed.

There's 2 kinds of weight. Regular weight which is how far you're sent horizontally, and "vertical weight" which is how far you're sent vertically. Vertical weight is mostly based on fall speed, but also partially on their normal weight. For example, Falco has the fastest falling speed, but will die earlier vertically than DK who falls slower but has far more weight.

Jiggs is the 2nd lightest horizontally (after Pichu), but is the lightest vertically. Basically... try not to get hit, lol.
here it is :)

Top Bottom