• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is it unhealthy to love Lugia so much?

Coolkidd

Smash Cadet
NNID
Coolkidd95
3DS FC
0774-5050-1590
Switch FC
SW-1709-2409-3980
Seriously, if I wasn't playing Smash so much, I'd be stuck in Amie petting my Great Wall. Do I have a problem?

Muskrat Catcher

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0748-4100-0093
Well, think of it this way: there are people out there that actually masturbate to their favorite pokémon. If you don't do that you haven't taken it too far. But I know that feeling. With some of my favorite pokémon, I just feel like I could stare at them for hours, just admiring them.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I think you need Jesus

Edit: All of you need Jesus

Last edited:

Coolkidd

Smash Cadet
NNID
Coolkidd95
3DS FC
0774-5050-1590
Switch FC
SW-1709-2409-3980
Yes you do! You need to accept our lord and savior Goomy in your heart

Edit: You also need his disciple Mudkip as well
GOOMY ;3;

Well, think of it this way: there are people out there that actually masturbate to their favorite pokémon. If you don't do that you haven't taken it too far. But I know that feeling. With some of my favorite pokémon, I just feel like I could stare at them for hours, just admiring them.
Oh god, that's so true. I'm definitely not one to take it that far, I just love my Pokémon. As pokemon, not... Yeah.
Also I somehow like Meganium over Bayleef ._. My Leafy is just too cute
(I was 11 or something when I got him in Soulsilver as my starter nu judging
Then again I have a shiny lucario named Goku with five perfect ivs, but he was a birthday present and I cherish him too)

Last edited by a moderator:

Shog

Smash Ace
I like Skarmory and Salamence a lot. And Heatmor, Hippodown, Rhyhorn and Chesnaught

I am boring.

And it is fine liking something.

Top Bottom