• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is it unfair to want tOs to have multiple consoles with all custom moves or is there a workaround?

guedes the brawler

Smash Lord
NNID
Rafabrawl
a tO here in brazil wants to not have custom moves because it's "unviable to have all 350+ moves in 8 wii us"

he also said that using 3DS to transfer pre-built sets would take too long to be worth it. do you guys agree with that?

Cornstalk

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Cornstalk
wouldn't an action replay be able to unlock all customs?
It was a week ago. When I hooked it up today there were no codes available, so I'm guessing the 1.04 patch gave Datel some headaches. I'm sure they'll get it up and running again shortly though.

Do you need every single custom combination? Even with every custom available to me, I think I only set up 1 custom on maybe half of the characters. Any other combo didn't seem as useful or in some cases the customs didn't appear to help the character at all over the defaults.

cardboardowl

Smash Apprentice
I agree, until there is some way to unlock all customs or transfer them in a quick manner it's just not viable.

We should look for a way though.

Top Bottom