• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is it time for a new tier list?

Enough meta changes to warrant a smash wiki tier list change?

• Total voters

RiskyBiscuit

Smash Rookie
Just joined so pardon me if this has already been talked about, but I think that it's about time for a new melee tier list. Ganons all over the place have been doing fairly well, Kage Bizz and Eikelmann to point out the notables. With Axe continuing to show that Pikachu is not a character to be slept on, abate and plup showing that their mains (or previous mains) are competitive as well I feel that could be enough to warrant a shake up in the tier list. Perhaps lower Doc and mario considering their almost non existent play? Just some thoughts.

Sudoi

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Blargbla
Yes. While I'm not into competitive melee (Casual Scrub lol), I can definitely say that from the looks of it, it would be needed.

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
Oh you said Smash Wiki Tier List. In that case, god yes it hasn't been updated in years.

Happens2u

Writing Team
Yes a tier list is definitely needed. That's why there's been voting for it. At the very least Yoshi needs to move up. I think something that small should necessitate a new tier list, but that's just me. I would release one like every month if possible, but I know that's unrealistic.

hi im dennis

Smash Apprentice
After Abates incredible performance at BH5 I would love to see Luigi move up to 9th spot and become S tier. But that's just me...

MurphyPrime

Smash Journeyman
Truth be told, he did well against S2J regardless of the invisible ceiling glitch. He had a fairly easy edge guard he flubbed where he would have won it there (like 19:50 or something). His other sets (maybe not shroomed) were good sets too. So it was a pretty sweet performance.

Top Bottom