• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is it really the game's lag or is just people's slow internet? Come here and find out

.Stormchaser

Smash Cadet

I never get hardly any lag unless I am fighting more than one person, and sometimes the lag is pretty bad when fighting 3.

Killress

Smash Ace

I got this... does this mean I'd lag if I play online...? :(

Edit:Actually, I live in western new york, and i checked from Toronto. I checked the stats from a city close to mine and i got download: 6181, and upload 789. Will I lag?

180OP

Smash Journeyman

I have a good connection. Works brilliantly with local connections. 2 minute brawls are good as well.

Anyone close to Toronto, PM me! or add me on AIM: zsamuslove.

FlyingMudPuppy

Smash Rookie

I think this is high speed cable, which i heard tends to have decent download speed, but a comparatively bad upload, which is what matters more...... There are also at times five wireless laptops connected at the same time as the wii (although rarely are they downloading things)... When my 360 wasnt broken sometimes I would disconnect all the laptops from the internet in an attempt to get less laggy gears play-it didn't really work.

I also live in Ohio, which also apparently has some pretty bad internet in general...

When I play with anyone, I usually get a playable match, but then like when I try to connect to one of my friends in NY, the connection gets all ****ed up and we can't even play...

Top Bottom