• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is it possible to Hax dash with Samus and retain 100% invincibility?

Mervis

Smash Journeyman
THIS WAS THE **** I WANTED!!!!

Seriously, all this frame data is orgasmic. I knew prodding Barbie was a good idea.

Litt

Samus
THIS WAS THE **** I WANTED!!!!

Seriously, all this frame data is orgasmic. I knew prodding Barbie was a good idea.
Watch out for who you prod bud, Barbie took Ken for his Malibu beach house, Malibu beach car, and all his friends, and he prodded her for a while... but really **** gets done on here when I am involved whether its for the better or worse ;)

Mervis

Smash Journeyman
Watch out for who you prod bud, Barbie took Ken for his Malibu beach house, Malibu beach car, and all his friends, and he prodded her for a while... but really **** gets done on here when I am involved whether its for the better or worse ;)
Idk how I feel about that......

Seriously though, thanks for delivering. My homework load just got bigger!

Litt

Samus
Idk how I feel about that......

Seriously though, thanks for delivering. My homework load just got bigger!
Well not just me, have to thank the others that actually did more of the work, i just rile people up to the point where **** actually gets done or cause enough controversy through my candid personality. As for how you feel about it, I wouldnt try to prod anyone too often, especially myself... there are ways shet gets done without prods, but well the boards were dead for the most part 2 years ago before I starting flinging mud and talking **** :p

Kmac0

Smash Cadet
Much better than anything I could have done lol, I knew with the math it should be possible but I wasnt able to replicate even frame by frame in debug, so I would put perfect AI to wd back to ledge in the section of impossible tech next to rocket boost swd thingy discovered a few weeks/months ago
What's the rocket boost thing?

XenoPrince

Smash Rookie
regular haxdashing with Samus is 100 % possible and 100% invincible, literally just tried it and got it to work within minutes.

Smashing_Spamus

Smash Rookie
Yup, same here, hax dash SEEMS to work, though I'm probably still a bit scrubby with my tech. I'm a pretty new samus main (also first post Lel) and I made the switch from Ganon about 3 weeks ago. This is actually pretty useful, considering how poor Samus' standard ledge stall is. Wonder if this will have any approach options? Like leading in with a SM off the edge or a wavelands up tilt. Really glad you got me looking at this!

Noxus

Smash Cadet
Does anyone have any tips on how to go about practicing it with perfect invuln? Id like to expand my ledge options

Smash Journeyman
if you are practicing alone, just use 20XX + hitbubbles.
if you're practicing with someone, try having them throw out some lingering hitbox (g&w dtilt?) and try not to get hit.

Top Bottom