• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is it possible to go back to vanilla after downloading Project M?

OmegaSteve777

Smash Rookie
I'm thinking about downloading Project M, but I don't want to just drop Brawl altogether. So is it possible to have both?

OmegaSteve777

Smash Rookie
Well then can I have some sort of link? I've googled about it multiple times and haven't found anything.

PsionicSabreur

Smash Journeyman
You'll need to remove the SD card before trying to play Vanilla Brawl (assuming you're going hackless).
Otherwise, switching between the two is definitely possible and rather painless.

JFM2796

Smash Journeyman
When you want to play PM, you just enter the stage builder. When you want to play Vanilla Brawl, remove the SD card. The only cost is you can't use custom stages on that SD card.

Altanic

Smash Apprentice
To play vanilla Brawl just remove the SD card and load it up. To play PM just reinsert the SD card and load stage builder.

Top Bottom