• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is it possible to get/create a version of 20XXTE that doesn't auto-unlock all characters, stages, and trophies?

ftunit

Smash Rookie
I've been itching to begin a new Melee save and see if I can complete the whole thing, but I absolutely can't stand playing one player modes without C-Stick aerials. I would normally just play on a 20XXTE save, but since those already unlock everything I wouldn't be able to complete it myself.

Also I can't run dolphin which is why I specified 20XXTE, since those settings can be loaded from a memory card.

Pauer

The Pauerful
Not sure whether there's a setting for that, I'd have to look but I find it very unlikely since 20XXTE uses a memory card exploit.
Are you using a GameCube or a (softmodded) wii? You could easily do what you want if you had a softmodded wii.

TDRR

Smash Journeyman
I think you can just hot-swap the memory cards once 20XXTE loads normally, but you would still need to remove TE's automatic unlock cheat.

Top Bottom