• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is it possible to collect 100% of Spirits, and level them all to 99+?

FFSMB

Smash Rookie
I know you can trade them in for CORES to get some others, and presumably still get some (or all?) of them back even when you do this...

I'm wondering with enough time and effort, is it possible to get every single one and level/upgrade them, or is the system designed to sacrifice some for others?

maxistrife

Smash Apprentice
I am sure you could eventually, I would just expect it to take a very...VERY...long time.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Obviously it'd be.

But like... there's gotta be better ways to spend your time.

FFSMB

Smash Rookie
I honestly can't think of a better way to spend my time; at least my gaming time...I'm really exciting about this mode.

FFSMB

Smash Rookie
Apparently trading in cores destroys them, so I'm wondering if it's possible some cannot be acquired more than once., if that isn't the case....sounds like it will take FOREVER.

TheTrueBrawler

Smash Demon
This is trophy collectothon 2.0 right here. I’m not up for the challenge, but I would be impressed with whoever has the time to do that.

Top Bottom