• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is it just me, or is Wolf's Neutral air the shiz?What do you guys think?

Captain Sa10

Smash Journeyman
Ok I say simpy for the fact that...THERE IS VIRTUALLY NO LAG!!!! Im sure some might disagree with me(like my friend) but the fact that this has abosolutely no lag your able to go straight into another attack. One of the many things I like to do with the Nair are:

Nair>Shine>f-smash/d-smash

Nair>blaster(gets knockbacked by the blade and then shot. I can pretty much go on after this lol.)

Nair>Up air( very nice aerial set-up)

I mean seriously. To me, this move is literally one of wolf's most versatile moves in has arsenal to me. So on a real note, What do you guys think of Wolf's neuatral air? Awesome, or Sucky?

DISCUSS IF YOU WISH!

End Game

Smash Journeyman
Also, if your opponent shields the Nair, he cannot shield grab you due to the fact that the attack places you behind the target afterwards.

Captain Sa10

Smash Journeyman
Also, if your opponent shields the Nair, he cannot shield grab you due to the fact that the attack places you behind the target afterwards.
that happened a good number of times which is way the shine worked even better afterwards. Out of all things though, the Nair to the blaster is my favorite. If you land infront of them and their not sheilded, your blaster will hit with the bayanet(I think that's how it's spelled) and then knockbacked once again by the blaster giving you a nice extra 15%. Really useful.

cnza

Smash Rookie
I love his nair
it is seriously awesome
Wolf is just incredibly fun to play, seriously.

DeviL-LCF

Smash Rookie
It is awesome, without it he wouldn't have a great combo setter. His Shine is good but combined with this makes it a lot more useful. Wolf is a solid character.

GTGD

Smash Rookie
Nair is awesome, but with some playing around I did with Wolf today in training mode I found Bair can be used as a substitute for it at low percents. Simply perform a RARed Bair and fast fall. There is practically no lag, and you can then perform whatever action you'd like. I find a RARed Bair fast falled into a Fsmash or Dsmash is an excellent combo that gives you some space for another approach, or if used by the edge it sets up an edge guard.

Mr.Trite

Smash Apprentice
Well you know how the attack can sometimes do 0% depending on which part of the attack hits?

Err......does it still stun the enemy in the slightest? I could have sworn I landed the hits that come after the first frame and the other guy didn't even flinch.

But yea, his nair is good X)

Captain Sa10

Smash Journeyman
Mr. Trite-The part of the Nair that does 0 damage and no stun is the middle portion or the "multi hit" part. Yes, during this time makes you extremely vunerable, which is why hitting with the first and last parts are crucial in getting combo's with the nair in.

Top Bottom