• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is it just me? Or is spectator mode really enjoyable?

FTW

Smash Rookie
I play a lot of For Glory, but in my spare time I do play For Fun, and even go Spectate matches. I just like the aspect of gambling on a cockfight. What are your guy's thoughts? Do you use the mode? Or is it pointless to you?

:substitute:

Last edited:

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
I like using spectator to watch and bet on 1v1 fights, but only those. Whenever a team battle or free for all shows up I just leave and wait for a 1v1 match to appear. I wish there was an option to only choose 1v1s.

FTW

Smash Rookie
I like using spectator to watch and bet on 1v1 fights, but only those. Whenever a team battle or free for all shows up I just leave and wait for a 1v1 match to appear. I wish there was an option to only choose 1v1s.
I feel that would be a good option, I personally enjoy any battle but some of them are pointless or too long.

Sir. Oosh

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1993-8349-0853
I play a lot of For Glory, but in my spare time I do play For Fun, and even go Spectate matches. I just like the aspect of gambling on a cockfight. What are your guy's thoughts? Do you use the mode? Or is it pointless to you?

:substitute:
I actually enjoy spectator mode too! Although I only enjoy the 1v1 matches. In fact, I'll often go to the replay channel to just watch replays without having to make bets. Sometimes I'll see something really funny happen (Once I saw the players trade a meteor smash)

Also, I see that you just joined Smashboards today so I just want to say... welcome!

Last edited:

FTW

Smash Rookie
I actually enjoy spectator mode too! Although I only enjoy the 1v1 matches. In fact, I'll often go to the replay channel to just watch replays without having to make bets. Sometimes I'll see something really funny happen (Once I saw the players trade a meteor smash)

Also, I see that you just joined Smashboards today so I just want to say... welcome!
Thanks for the welcoming!

VPTurnip

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Turnip
3DS FC
0920-3141-8524
Yeah, spectator mode is the best. I used to use it on Brawl as well.
I'm really lucky at guessing who'll win a lot of the time, and so I get a win streak going, and then I guess wrong and my 3x win streak is gone. ;_;

Haha, oh well, onto the next game. They're exciting to watch.

Last edited:

Yogurt

Smash Cadet
it would be enjoyable if the coins were actually useful for something....

FTW

Smash Rookie
it would be enjoyable if the coins were actually useful for something....
In a sense the coins are useless, but I use them sometimes for trophies, and spending them in classic.

Top Bottom