• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is it better to upload on youtube or another source.

Yoshiking

Smash Apprentice
Last i checked. Youtube ***** the quality of the video uploaded. I've seen that many times before. I've also seen many matches done via google...i think with the quality. Anyways which ya think i should go with?

Yoshiking

Smash Apprentice
Thank you for quickly answering my question. I'm bout to say screw youtube for my smash matches that i record. lol

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I just had to download the DivX player for stage six, and I will say that it seems overall better in quality, but also slower to load (which is obvious). Add this to the fact that Youtube has more content/features, and you boil it down a little. My verdict would be that you use Stage6 for important videos that need to be watched repeatedly for detail, and you use Youtube for browsing.

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
I used to use google, easier to upload with their uploader program instead of leaving the internet window open, which half the time just ends up timing out anyway.

Yoshiking

Smash Apprentice
aight guys thanks. I'll use google seeing how it's more popular on smashboards.

Top Bottom