• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is It a Plane, Bird or Monkey?

Energy Whip

Smash Cadet
Link to original post: [drupal=1174]Is It a Plane, Bird or Monkey?[/drupal]

Simple change of plan when suddenly some Silly Diddy Kong player when Nuts for the Peanut-Gun attack and started to fire so many times I got annoyed and started to notice he hacked to play me all the time and I just picked someone Random and Donkey Kong came up and I fought Oh-No without notice I was actually winning with 40% more health than Diddy.

I am quite clueless to think how I'm good as Donkey but It's a mystery nobody will solve and from now I might use Donkey for some competions and Wi-Fi battles, Watch out Donkey's about.

SuperFudgeChoco

Smash Apprentice
If he's just sitting there spamming peanuts, then my guess is that he's sitting at home giggling like a schoolgirl who just said "poop" cause he's "nuttin'" on you. Honestly it's probably some noob who soft modded his Wii and he thinks he is a "SUPER 1337 H4XX0R5" and likes to flaunt it by being a complete moron. Does this make you good with DK? I dunno I would play someone who you know is good and face-off with DK and see who wins.

Energy Whip

Smash Cadet
If he's just sitting there spamming peanuts, then my guess is that he's sitting at home giggling like a schoolgirl who just said "poop" cause he's "nuttin'" on you. Honestly it's probably some noob who soft modded his Wii and he thinks he is a "SUPER 1337 H4XX0R5" and likes to flaunt it by being a complete moron. Does this make you good with DK? I dunno I would play someone who you know is good and face-off with DK and see who wins.
I just foughted my friend who's been playing since Nintendo 64 Smash Bros and I ended up winning so yes I'm going online to start fights with him. :D

Pelikinesis

Smash Journeyman
when i type my blogs i like to jump right into whatever i want to say without taking much time at all to do any sort of exposition or establish the context at all and also in fact i like to type without punctuating at all because i assume everyone can comprehend me as easily as i can oh wait i punctuated the title and youre all grammar nazis which is stupid so i will take offense at you and form my own antigrammer social group for all the people that dont like to use punctuation keys because there are more of us than you so we will win infactiwontusespaceseitherfromnowonorvowelsstartingnowcztsmchbttr2tplkthsamrtesrsly

Well that was fun to do. Sorry, don't know anything about hacks so I don't have anything constructive to say. Have fun with WiFi and hax.

Scott!

Smash Lord
when i type my blogs i like to jump right into whatever i want to say without taking much time at all to do any sort of exposition or establish the context at all and also in fact i like to type without punctuating at all because i assume everyone can comprehend me as easily as i can oh wait i punctuated the title and youre all grammar nazis which is stupid so i will take offense at you and form my own antigrammer social group for all the people that dont like to use punctuation keys because there are more of us than you so we will win infactiwontusespaceseitherfromnowonorvowelsstartingnowcztsmchbttr2tplkthsamrtesrsly

Well that was fun to do. Sorry, don't know anything about hacks so I don't have anything constructive to say. Have fun with WiFi and hax.
I laughed. I cried. I actually spent some of my life figuring out what you just said. And I laughed some more.

Pelikinesis

Smash Journeyman
You, sir, are a trooper.

Also, what time zone do you live in? It's half-past midnight where I live. The only reason I'm up is because I have a work shift from 10 pm to 1 am. My life is full of happy and skittles that way.

B

Brandon123

Look! Over There! Its A Bird! Its A Plane! Its A Monkey! No! Its Sonic!

DKKountry

Smash Ace
Corneria... Fourth Planet of the Lylat System
That's pretty win, dude. My thoughts exactly. You win a cookie. Now all I need is your Social Security number, date of birth, credit card information, and a list of your fears and I'll give it to you.

JP. I dunno, I'm bored lol

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
I've heard of it... I have yet to find a link to whatever post actually explains what it is.

Top Bottom