• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is ike the best or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssbbIkemaster

Smash Cadet
This will end on Feb. 29 so tell more poeple to subscribe

Link to original post: [drupal=1060]Is ike the best or not.[/drupal]

I personally think ike is the best.
tell me your best character in ssbb or ssbm or ssb.
Ike will PWN anyone especially Marth and Roy.
I'm happy that they replaced roy with ike.
but it would've been better if they kepted roy and
replaced Marth. Sorry for giong off topic.
So tell me your best character in ssbb later i'll
tally up the votes for the characters and I'll post
Who won the most used or favorite character in SSBB.
Subcribe to this to enter in your character your only aloud
to put in one character per person and u can only eneter
that character once or else that character will be disqualified for every one.Remember the rules or else ^_^
Sorry i meanth to say who is your best Woops

Ike 2
peach 1
dr. mario 1
Melee falco 1
Yoshi 1

justaway12

Smash Master
Okay but here is a Smashboards hint don't double post you will get infracted just click the "edit" button.

@Cinder: You didn't type play Melee at the bottom of your post. Is it over?

ssbbIkemaster

Smash Cadet
Cinder and justaway12 I have a favor, tell more people to subscribe by February 29 for the results^_^
PLus stay here as long as u want. While we are wiating what do you want to talk about

§leepy God

Smash Master
Ike is the best, duh. He fight's for his frineds, that's too epic, and he's uber broken when he uses Aether in the game, just like in PoR and RD. d(>w<)b

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Yay for 09'ers >>;

And before you ask, I don't play Brawl...I play Melee (Doc is my main)...and MK= META KNIGHT *facepalm*

Play Melee
LOL don't start this again. we don't need another thread with pages of "Play melee". there's already a thread for that. in fact you posted some funny one there already, don't stop now :)

ssbbIkemaster

Smash Cadet
LOL don't start this again. we don't need another thread with pages of "Play melee". there's already a thread for that. in fact you posted some funny one there already, don't stop now :)
dude if ur giong to be in this thread post tell me ur best guy in SSBB SSBM OR SSB:mad:

.Marik

is a social misfit
This topic made me facepalm.

/Thread now.

And no, Ike is not the best. He's middle tier. Yes, he has potential, but few players bring that potential out, although I've been playing Ikes all over the place, none of them have been that much of a problem.

And if you're just asking who my best is... it's Yoshi. <3

:yoshi:

*Edit* And please learn to type better. Improper grammar is often looked down upon here on SmashBoards.

ssbbIkemaster

Smash Cadet
Hello all my subscribers if You WANT to see the list grow tell all you know or post some threads talking about this. if u make a thread tell them to go to this page.
I don't have much on the list and it ends on the 29th of feb. so please hurry

Ange

Smash Lord
This is just a "Who's your main?" thread. /:>

I mean blog.

+1 Post Count posts coming ahead I guess.

CommanderCody08

Smash Apprentice
I appreciate the irony in double posting in response to someone whining about double posting.

Anyways, I'm in the Midwest.

Edit: Thats in response to ssbbIkemaster. I hate when someone beats you to posting a comment.

ssbbIkemaster

Smash Cadet
This is just a "Who's your main?" thread. /:>

I mean blog.

+1 Post Count posts coming ahead I guess.
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::ma
HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I PEOPLE GO TO THIS THREAD OR BLOG THE HAVE TO TELL ME THEIR BEST CHARACTER.

By the way whos yours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom