• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is gta 5 for next gen really unfair to current gen fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghastmine

Smash Ace
NNID
ghastmine
So I know that right now the 3 huge games of the month are cod aw, ssb4, and gta 5 next gen...So if you don't know I'm a fan of all these games but gta 5 is the topic I want to get into today so let me start. So back on September 19th 2013 I got gta 5 for the 360 I loved it and was hyped for gta online which was coming out October 1st. So the day came and dear God it was a bad day cause servers where awful. Anyways flashfoward to e3 2014 we got the trailer for next gen gta 5 (which even rockstar said there wouldn't be next gen gta 5 so you can imagine) so alot of people would be excited but I'll tell you this as information kept coming out it felt like rockstar was not giving a **** about current gen players. So I left gta 5 shortly after the lts update cause heists even after 1 year wasn't out. Why was this bad you ask? Well understand current gen put up with alot and plus alot of the stuff we requested was next gen only. So I came back to smash (since I wasn't happy with the company) and haven't played since then.

So I'm gonna ask the gta 5 fans this. Do you think it was unfair of rockstar to not tell us about the next gen version and put all the fan requested stuff on it? And you know I mean yeah but you got Nintendo who listened to the mewto fans and its fans of other games and stuff so I mean yeah. But please I would like to know your opinions because YouTube causes hate and the youtubers tend to avoid these questions. So thanks for reading and please no flame wars.

tm730

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4227-1256-0282
i accepted the fact that we beta tested this long time ago

at least i wont need a next-gen system (since i don't have one) to get any sort of gta fix i may have in the near future

ghastmine

Smash Ace
NNID
ghastmine
i accepted the fact that we beta tested this long time ago

at least i wont need a next-gen system (since i don't have one) to get any sort of gta fix i may have in the near future
Yeah but I mean like warning would've been good. But I have a wii u so I don't care about ps4 and xbone plus gta 5 is gonna be one of those ps4 things like how cod is to Microsoft. But anyways I agree we where put in a beta test.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom