• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is down air a viable approach option?

Superiorstar

Smash Cadet
Ever since I picked up Wario almost a year ago I've been using down air and landing in front or behind shields, it seems very useful due to how much air control you have during it, though sometimes it seems that people are saying neutral air and forward air are better options but I feel like the multiple options you have during and out of down

Adrian Marin

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5000-2987-6227
If the opponent lets you freely use Dair, then you can go for it. Just know that this approach option requires prior conditioning and should be used sparingly, as a result. This is simply my opinion, however. Take it with a grain of salt.

Domphie

Smash Rookie
A rising D-air is a good aerial approach option, but if it's not used carefully, it can be easily punished.

Top Bottom