• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is Brawl worth picking up again?

Illuvial

Exploring Tallon IV
NNID
Illuvial
3DS FC
1435-3676-0317
Switch FC
SW-1736-8649-2292
By "picking up again" I of course mean trying to get good enough to become a top player. With the doom and gloom surrounding the game, I'm finding it harder and harder to practice this game competitively. I see little point in trying to be the best at a game that won't have an audience, but what do you guys think? Would you personally be willing to put in the hours to reach top level status in a game with a future forecast like Brawl's?

SSS

Smash Ace
By "picking up again" I of course mean trying to get good enough to become a top player. With the doom and gloom surrounding the game, I'm finding it harder and harder to practice this game competitively. I see little point in trying to be the best at a game that won't have an audience, but what do you guys think? Would you personally be willing to put in the hours to reach top level status in a game with a future forecast like Brawl's?
Ask yourself if you're willing to put in the time to be the best in 64, and you'll have your answer for Brawl, as well.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
If you're playing solely for the audience or the status associated with being a top level player, the obvious choice is Melee (or Smash 4) cause those will be the most popular in the near future.

If you genuinely like competitive Brawl, and you have the drive to improve and you want to be one of the best, go for it.

Top Bottom