• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is beating Rayquaza that hard on Intense?

dethwaker3

Smash Cadet
Is beating Rayquaza that hard on Intense?

cause I beat him using Toon Link, Marth, Ike...Without using my last stock...

And I can't even beat a lv 9 on SSBB...

So is it luck?

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Toon Link is just that good.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
... It was mindgames. >_>

Rayquaza is one of the easier bosses, if I'm not mistaken.
I would say easier then a level 9 computer if you have multiple lives.

MRTW113

Smash Journeyman
Of course it was easy if you used 3 people in SSE. Beating Rayquaza should be very easy on intense, its just the matter of Rayquaza's speed and strength, not to mention its advantage against some of the cast. If you've ever faced Rayquaza on Intense Boss Battles as the 9th boss, its a *****.

What makes him easy? IC'S D-SMASH

Slasherx

Smash Ace
Go to boss battle on intense, one mistake and Raquaza will **** you.
But overall he's one of the easiest boss to beat.

Ange

Smash Lord
Rayquaza is just hard when you face him as the 8th or 9th boss on Boss Battles Intense. Then you gotta have pretty fast reflexes with ye.

Otherwise, he's pretty easy.

Xebenkeck

Smash Lord
Rayquaza is just hard when you face him as the 8th or 9th boss on Boss Battles Intense. Then you gotta have pretty fast reflexes with ye.

Otherwise, he's pretty easy.
Ya, he 's only hard here because his attacks are super fast, and he is pretty resiliant to damage. I used Ness because his dtilt is really fast and destroys his health.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
You could always do a straight run-through with TL and just pogo-stick dair all of the bosses.
Rayquaza dies easily.

Phantom7

Banned via Warnings
If you're using Ike, counter him after he digs into the ground and pops back up. It's easy to do and does a lot of damage.

I would suggest using someone with a reflecor, so you can reflect his giant energy ball. Ness and Lucas could also absorb it, though, so they would work well too.

Ange

Smash Lord
I would suggest using someone with a reflecor, so you can reflect his giant energy ball. Ness and Lucas could also absorb it, though, so they would work well too.
Just to clarify, PSI Magnet or Oil Panic can NOT absorb Rayquazas energy ball.

But it can be reflected, as you said.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I just hate Meta Ridley the most.
I always lose if I fight him second to last, Rayquaza's no problem, still.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
It depends on who you're using. Fox has little trouble with Rayquaza since he can use Reflector to repel Dragon Pulse, and his Blaster can rack up damage when it's too dangerous to get close.

It's much harder to beat Porky and Galleom since they have a lot of attacks that pack a lot of power, and their projectiles can't be reflected at all.

MyCurse4Life

Smash Ace
It depends on who you're using. Fox has little trouble with Rayquaza since he can use Reflector to repel Dragon Pulse, and his Blaster can rack up damage when it's too dangerous to get close.

It's much harder to beat Porky and Galleom since they have a lot of attacks that pack a lot of power, and their projectiles can't be reflected at all.
So true, Fox ownz Rayquaza no problem.

Top Bottom