• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is battlefield 2 defensive?

therestofus

Smash Rookie
So I have been playing ssb4 for glory and the FD is kinda annoying because there people who - spam combos - projectiles -camp ledges (not much of a deal can be spiked) - and people that no skill level sometimes. mostly this is kinda of place wheres loads of noobs come 2... yea well the thing that gets me is that is just so bad on how people play this. battlefield and both of the animal crossing stages are good because the platforms make a bit of a difference, well and some custom stages. and I see is that it get's so annoying people who choose samus camp the ledge shoot projectiles and then roll when you get 2close then hits you then runs 2 the other side repeat then that's it. and for sonic mains spam the spinup charge combo and spam again to win. and it were battlefield animal crossing etc stage for competitive, we wouldn't have such a problem. do you agree or not.
:4pikachu:

BWG_Zeta

Smash Extrordinaire'
Not sure this is the place for such a question but il attempt to answer anyway. The way iv always dealt with projectile spammers has been to try and get into their head with foxs shine which can through them off sometimes or using ness to absorb the projectile and heal health. This usually lightens the projectiles and I feel that they're less likely to use that same gameplan the next time. As far as Samos rollers go I don't have much of an answer there. If players are constantly rolling or spot dodging I try to through out long lasting attacked like neutral airs or covering arial attacks. Other than that it all comes down to timing. One way to combat this too is to roll with the other player and look for an opening to predict the next roll and throw out an attack

BWG_Zeta

Smash Extrordinaire'
No problem man! The ircs or the question sections can answer questions like this better than I can and although it's very situational that's just the way I would handle it. The way I see it this game is all about getting into your opponents head and adapting to what they throw at you next. But that's just me haha

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I'm a bit late, but welcome to the boards~:164:

Check out here to find out if there's a scene in your area
http://smashboards.com/forums/regional-zones.89/
For online matches try here
3DS
and here
WiiU
Also check out the respective character boards for your mains and you'll be sure to find really helpful tips on those characters!
Smash 4
Project M
Melee
Forum Games is great place to waste some time
Before you post please check out the Global Rules.
If you need any assistance I'll be glad to help, just tag or PM me!

D

Deleted member

Welcome to the boards. A bit late, so sorry about that.

Top Bottom