• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is anyone there?

Chesto

Smash Rookie
Just moved to Mill creek WA from socal and unlike socal I noticed smash in WA tends to be pretty quiet and Im craving to just be around people at locals meet some friends have hang outs and just practice weekly like I was able to back home. I feel like going out to look but dont have any idea where so I look to smash boards to kinda help me find some people hiding maybe in seattle or everette or lynnwood anywhere nearby to meet up or find a local which I havent been able to find to many here. So if your here or know of anywhere please drop any links or comments and Ill be sure to be on the lookout :)

ECHOnce

Smash Lord
They often post in the above group, but in case you don't find them sooner:

Eastside Smash (ESS) holds Sunday weeklies in Bellevue. $5 entry, $5 PM bracket. PM singles bracket is always held first, and then afterwards there's usually a free bracket that people decide on the spot - PM doubles (standard), PM all-star (hasn't happened in a while), or Melee singles (I think they've done this, not sure). There's always at least a few Melee setups for those interested, and if there aren't you can just ask since there's usually way more PM setups than necessary for bracket.

GameClucks holds Monday weeklies in Lynnwood. They always hold Melee/PM/S4 singles, and rotate which is the main event each week. I know there's also at least a few players here that have some interest in RoA, if that interests you. $3 entry, $5 main event.

UW Smash Club holds Tuesday weeklies in Seattle. Melee singles bracket, PM Singles bracket, Melee doubles bracket, and another I forget are on rotation, but there'll always be at least a few Melee/PM setups I think. Melee singles is $1 for bracket (no entry fee), all others are free.

ePeen Gaming holds Thursday weeklies in Renton. PM singles every week, and Melee/S4 singles brackets on rotation. $6 for either event, so entry is free if you're just going for friendlies. Or as their event descriptions always list it, "$4 Melee/Sm4sh/PM singles," and "$2 entry fee per event."

EDIT: Also make sure to also join PNW PM, PNW S4, and PNW RoA if you're into them.

Last edited:
Top Bottom